Do you want to find a healthcare plan that costs less?
- You may be able to get help from the federal government to pay for your healthcare premium, if you buy your plan through healthcare.gov.
- Visit bcbsla.com/enroll to shop for a 2017 plan that best fits your needs and budget during the upcoming Open Enrollment Period (Nov. 1, 2016 – Jan. 31, 2017).
- Call a Blue Cross agent or come in to any of our regional offices. You do not need to pay anything to work with an agent to find a health plan.
Do you want to keep costs down with your current health plan?
- Stay in your network – Your care costs less out of pocket when you go to doctors, clinics, hospitals and labs in your network. Not sure who is in your network? Go to bcbsla.com/FindCare or call Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card to see if a doctor is in the network for your plan.
- Pick a primary care doctor – It costs less to see a primary care doctor for office visits than to see a specialist or go to a hospital, and you will have peace of mind knowing one doctor is keeping track of your needs, health information and medical history in one place.
- Save money with Quality Blue doctors – Does your plan have a copayment for primary care office visits? If so, when you see a primary care doctor or nurse practitioner in our Quality Blue Primary Care program, we may waive your copayment (this depends on your plan and benefits). This is for the office visit only – you will still pay a standard copayment for other health services like X-rays or lab work. To find out if a doctor is in Quality Blue, check out our online directory at bcbsla.com/FindCare. Quality Blue doctors have a blue “Q” next to their names. You can also search “Quality Blue Doctors” in our online directory.
Do you want to learn more about how Quality Blue helps you?
Check out our Quality Blue site to learn more about how we are working with your doctor to make it easier for you to get the care you need.